Benefits of IT Support
How It Works
- Reduce overheads, free up resources
- Avoid capital expenditure
- Get access to specialized skills
- Improve speed and service
- Enhance tactical and strategic advantages
- Provide the best quality services, products, and people
- Be reliable and innovative
- Provide value-added services
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Avoid the cost of chasing technology
- Leverage the provider’s extensive investments in technology, methodologies, and people
- Obtain needed project management and implementation consulting expertise
- Reduce the risk of technological obsolescence and increase efficiency by consolidating and centralizing functions
- Reduce the overall IT management burden while retaining control of strategic decision making
The Key Features
- Formal contract with services defined by required service outcomes and term
- May involve contracting out of all IT service functions and resources. Including helpdesk, network support, maintenance, and IT project work
- Comprehensive Service Level Agreements, SLAs, define the scope of maintenance services supplied. SLAs cover such things as the number of desktop PCs, laptops and servers that should be operating. Number of help desk queries are to be managed, expected response times and action times
- SLA ‘s are then measured on a regular basis to provide accountability to the client and may affect the final price of the service
- Project work is usually outside the SLA scope and charged separately
- IT procurement may be bundled into the service to gain further volume / cost benefits. This also provides significant efficiencies by having the one provider understand and be responsible for the entire IT environment, i.e. services and assets
Looking for something else? View our related services.
XpressTech offers the most comprehensive software range at the most competitive price online. All major brands are catered to suit all needs.
XpressTech has partnered with Dropbox and Wasabi to offer high quality cloud storage services to store all your files securely off site, and allow for seamless collaboration.
Whether you need a full-featured top-of-the-line hosting product, a simple hosting platform, or just a professional email address, we have the product for you.
We design the entire network topology and incorporate all of your network infrastructure needs to accommodate your business’s requirements.
We have extensive experience with providing high quality domain name registration services with highly competitive prices and are backed by Australia’s largest registrar.
Stand out with a website for your business. In today’s marketplace, a professional and effective website is essential if you want to stand-out.
We have a team of highly qualified software developers and programmers that utilise the latest technologies to develop custom applications.
XpressTech is committed to the provision of high quality PC hardware at the most competitive prices to all of our clients, from small to large sizes.